Killing time in Sydney

Well, I'm still in Sydney. Not sure when I'll be able to post pictures. I've been frequenting the cheap $2/hr internet cafes and they don't have USB hook-ups. Maybe I can try tonight at the hostel. I've been staying at the Central YHA, but it's expensive. It's $37AU a night, so tomorrow I'm moving to a cheaper one thats $24AU. I hope it's okay. We finally have a sunny day, but it hasn't been hot. I went to out with the girls from my room Saturday night. We were walking down at Darling Harbour when out of nowhere, a drunk girl comes running into me. I can laugh about it now, because it probably looked pretty funny. She totally crashed into me and we hit our faces together. My glasses are a little loose, and I got a tiny bump on my cheek, but otherwise no worries. The girl kept saying "I'm so sorry! Are you okay? Let me give you a kiss." So she kissed me on the cheek twice and parted ways. That's aussies I guess.

Nothing else to report...yesterday I went to see the Opera House and the Rocks. Tomorrow I'm going to to Wooloomooloo where Russell Crowe and Nicole Kidman live, I guess. And going to try and get cheap tickets to see Bjork at the Opera House, not likely but worth a try. Otherwise, I'm just killing time until I leave for the Blue Mountains on Sunday. At some point going to check out Bondi Beach...

By the way, I'm now officially on Facebook (sigh). People used to ask for email addresses, now they ask if you're on Facebook. There's nothing there yet...

1 comments:

aquinoama said...

try to find me on facebook! :)