Back to the Blue Mountains!


We're back in Sydney briefly before we catch a bus to Newcastle tonight. We were in the Blue Mountains in the town of Katoomba for 4 days. I just love it there. I was there a few weeks ago. Quick post with pics...Check Aileens blog for more qlicious.blogspot.com. If my last post didn't make much sense, that's because I didn't get to write what I wanted to write for the photos. Oh well...

We went abseiling and canyoning. See evidence below. Great fun but bloody scary!




We also did some bushwalking. We did a 3 hour walk that was quite foggy in the morning but turned out to be a lovely day.




The Blue Mountains YHA is quite possibly my favorite hostel I've stayed in ever. I felt very at home here.


We're in Sydney for the moment. We left our bags with Aileen's aunt at her office. I think we hid them pretty well. They're discreet.

0 comments: