Tasmania - Wineglass Bay



Finally some more Tassie pictures! I was in an internet cafe this morning that had DVD drives but the internet prices at the place were higher. I've probably spent 7 hours on internet since I've arrived in Christchurch. Oh, did I mention I'm a month behind in blogging and I'm not in Australia anymore? Anyway...I just finally filed my taxes. So, back to Tasmania! Day two of my Tassie tour took us to Wineglass Bayin Freycinet National Park. It took us an hour to hike there, but it was well worth it. The water was too cold for swimming, I spent the afternoon chatting with Jasmin from Switzerland and Mandy from Hong Kong. If you're lucky, you can see dolphins, whales? and manta rays here. We saw none of them. I'm also aware there's a spot on my camera lense.




0 comments: