Commercials and the All Blacks Haka

There was this car commercial with babies driving cars and doing email that was kind of strange. I thought, well that certainly wouldn't fly back in the US. Then I discover that the original Hyundai baby commercial was banned in Australia a while back. Have a look yourself. They're kind of funny, but in a bad way.



This was banned in oz.



Now that I'm on the subject, I remember these PSA type spots about home safety from a few years ago. They start out as fake commercials and try to shock you. They did the trick, but a lot of times people start laughing at the end. Again, funny but in a bad way.



My personal favorite.


Want more? Here's another...


I think I saw this one in Australia. This one is great!


And while I'm at it, here's a vid of the All Blacks doing the haka before a rugby game.



Here's another advert because I like it. I never got around to taking a photo of construction workers and their short shorts, so watch this to get an idea. Some of you may recognize the voice.

1 comments:

drunken-rocko said...

That's why they call them business socks.

-Jake