The O.C.


On May 21st I flew to Orange County, California to visit my friend Eileen. She's been living there a few years, and this was my first time visiting her. I had a layover in Salt Lake City. You can see the mountains from the gate. There was a boy about 5 years old on the plane. As the plane was descending towards the aiirport, he started screaming, "WE'RE GOING TO DIE!!! WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!". I'm surprised no one tried to quiet him because he kept saying "WE'RE GOING TO DIE!!" all the way until the wheels touched the ground. Then he started yelling "WE'RE ALL DEAD!!!". I actually thought it was quite funny. And in the end, the boy wasn't really that distressed. He may have even been joking.

It late when I got to Orange County, around 11pm. It was Memorial Day weekend, so Eileen had taken that Friday off work. She likes to shop, so we went shopping. I went mainly to shop for ideas because I don't have the income at the moment to shop for actual material things...that is until I found these shoes. Camper shoes, my size, on sale. Yes! I tried to walk away from them, but they kept calling to me. I have a policy to only buy things that I love or need. And I do love these shoes.


Over the weekend, we went to Disneyland Town




Legoland at Disneyland Town





Welcome to the entrance of Disneyland! This is as far as we went. It costs $66.00 to go past this gate.



The price of gas in Orange County one month ago.

0 comments: