One Tomato, Two Tomatoes!


Tomato two is finished! I'm already about halfway through tomato number three. And I'm trying out a persimmon with some cheap broadcloth fabric that was on sale at Joann's. I'm not sure it will work, might be too thin. Orange bed linen is pretty hard to come by at the thrift shop. I've seen purple...maybe I should try an eggplant. Red has been pretty easy. So I had to resort to purchasing new fabric to make the persimmon ottoman. Hope to have pics soon. The weather is gloomy and wet today. I guess I'd better get used to it. I'll be staying in and crafting all weekend. I've also added another leaf to the tomato. Next version will hopefully be less star-like.


And once again, more cat photos... I've seen a few very large spiders, mostly downstairs. The good thing about having the cats is they like to play with them and then eat them. Or leave them for the vacuum. This spider was pretty resilient, so it gave the kitties a fair amount of entertainment. It was big. You can see it in the bottom photo.

0 comments: