Blah Monday...

Nothing exciting, so I thought I'd post something about the kitties. Occasionally Nemo comes into my room at night, but generally they don't spend much time on my bed. But last night when I was going to bed, Nemo had already found a spot on my blankets. And when I woke up this morning, I was surprised to see him still there. And now it's 3:00 in the afternoon and he still hasn't left this spot. yeah...my sheets don't match, but whatever. I'm not buying nice bed linen until I get a job and not until I get a real bed.

Last week Nemo was all about this chair. Ava brought her mouse toy and left it in front of my door. They keep me company while I'm home all the time, so I'm glad they're here.


there hasn't been anything of interest lately to post. Just looking for work. I'm on the verge of giving up looking for a design job for now. It's been two months and I'm tired of looking. I signed up with Taproot to volunteer on some graphic design projects for non-profit organizations. Hopefully I'll hear back from them soon. So instead of focusing on finding design work, I'll have to focus more on blah office work, of which I have plenty of experience, and continue to look for freelance work on the side, as well as work on my crafting. i'm bummed...but I still have my flash class which I'm excited about.

Short drive to downtown over the weekend. The weather was beautiful.


My most recent sewing injury. Those pins are quite sharp. Hurts more than a paper cut. Don't worry, I didn't contaminate any crafts.

0 comments: