It's a Winter Wonderland!


i've had nothing to post of late. That's not to say I haven't been working. I'm stalled on a few projects because I haven't been able to get to the craft store because of the snow. I thought I had left the crazy winters behind in cleveland. Now that I don't have to drive in the snow, I'm actually enjoying it. It's so pretty! seattle doesn't usually get this much snow, so this snow has been a big deal. Yesterday I ventured out for a walk to Greenlake Park. The skiers were out in force.




Snowmen!

I was starting to wish I had some cross country skis, too.

From Greenlake I walked to Safeway to buy some things for baking. Luckily I didn't need to buy milk. They said they haven't had a milk delivery for three days. Also, the hot chocolate shelves were near empty, too.


The wind picked up and it really started to snow on my way home from the store. So glad I don't have to drive in this.

It's good to be home.

Our street a few hours ago.

Looking out the front door and balcony.

View from the balcony on two different nights. The one on the right is from two days ago. I like how it looks like we live by a strip club. Blue christmas lights...why? The other one is from this morning. As you can see, none of the cars have moved.

0 comments: