Fresh Fabrics!


Here's another fabric post since I don't have much else to post. I've started a couple projects, but I don't like to post things until they're finished. Small steps, because I have lots to do! One thing I must do is shop for some health insurance. Shopping makes it sound fun, but it is certainly not. It feels like I'm shopping for a car at the junk yard. That's all I'll say about that. I don't want to turn this into a rant about things-that-piss-me-off because I certainly can. So, moving on....fabrics.

Just a few pics from my trip to the fabric shop last week. They had a food section that I found pretty amusing. Above, we have some berries, citrus, some corn and bananas. And below...let's see, I think that's squash, mushrooms, broccoli, parsley, cucumbers, blueberries and beans. They also had other foods; junk food and wine...but the fruit and veg was so fun and colourful, I had to share.

They also had a good selection of wizard of oz fabrics. I believe this was in the movies section. I wonder what a dress would look like made with this.

0 comments: