I ♥ Red


I've been accumulating quite a list of etsy finds. I'm always finding wonderful things on etsy and new blogs to follow. I decided to start sharing my own etsy finds on a somewhat regular basis. Plus it will also give me something to write about when I don't have much to post. As you've probably noticed, I haven't been posting much lately. Apologies! My mind has been elsewhere... I just noticed that three of my finds are fruit-themed, which was not my intention. My intention was only to pick red things. What can I say? I like red, and I like fruit :-)

Pup & Pony Press :: Love their super cute letterpress cards! :: Apple Letterpress Card

Lulu Bug Jewelery :: Silver jewelery with charm :: strawberry necklace

Made With Love By Hannah :: Hannah makes some fun prints for her skirts. I have my eye on several of them. :: Apple Pickin' Skirt

Circa Ceramics :: I like this bowl :: Red Bicycle Bowl

Christy Studio :: I need a new messenger bag, preferably in red. This one's more like a large purse, but it's simple and has a long strap. I like. :: Red Messenger Bag

Summersville :: Screen printed fabric and some cool things made with them :: Red Houses Sketchbook

0 comments: