Newcastle



My email situation is not looking promising. This is surely frustrating, as I may have to start a new flickr and email account.

So after Sydney, we took a 2 hour bus ride to Newcastle where we met Aileen's friend James and his folks for the weekend. A good time was had by all. The weather was great, the accomodation was fantastic and the food delicious.







Honey's life preserver...


no more time on internet...more later!


This was an add for a "massager" in the TV magazine.

1 comments:

Carrie said...

Tina! I tried to call you back last night but it didn't go through. I'm not sure I can dial internationally, and if I can, I certainly wasn't able to figure it out last night. Figured this might be the best way to contact you since your email is in limbo. Hopefully I'll catch your call next time. Looks like you're having an amazing time with Aileen! Talk to you soon. Cheers!