Neue Tasche 2


I also made another bag. The one I'm using now is far too large, and I can never find anything in it. I had this Alexander Henry fabric that I wanted to use, but hadn't decided on what to make with it. This is the same pattern as the one I made for Joanna, Burda 8235. I had to add another layer of interfacing to make the bag a bit sturdier. For Joanna's bag I had used home dec fabric which is much stronger. I was too lazy to add interfacing for the strap, so the strap feels flimsy compared to the rest of the bag. Oh well. The lining and strap are navy blue, don't really match, but I didn't want to buy additional fabric. So I used this navy blue bed sheet that I had in my stash.

0 comments: